Sunday, May 24, 2009

OK....I'm excited.  I was just checking on my store, and I sold a fews products today!!  I am thrilled!!  I've been working so hard on this store.  I add new designs every day, and for quite a while...nada.  My son kept telling me to just keep on adding things, that it takes some time for these things to work.  He has 2 very successful stores on cafe press and zazzle.  I have two also, but have never had the same success.  HE really has treated this like a full time job, and I haven't until recently.  Even though these sales were small, I am still very excited and happy.  I will keep on with this, because I can see that there will definitely be light at the end of the tunnel.  My dream is to be able to quit my job within the next year or so, and work on my shops at cafe press and zazzle full time from home.  That will really truly be "mayba's dream".
www.zazzle.com/tragetees and www.cafepress.com/tragetees.....these two stores are going to make my dream a reality :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment