Sunday, November 22, 2009

Well...It's been a while since I posted anything. I only have 2 followers, so I doubt if anyone has even noticed. BUT here I go anyway lol!
Life has been good, well pretty good anyway. MY FEET are still killing me, and I am now wondering if I don't have a stress fracture in one of them, it hurts that bad. I will be going to the doctor this week and having them checked out.
I have been working at school, AND working hard on my stores when I get home. October and November have been pretty good for sales, and I'm very grateful for that. I made a Black Friday Shopping Team design that started selling very well. Only 4 days left till Black Friday, so that will be over with lol. I have been adding a lot of new designs that people will hopefully find funny and buy for Christmas presents.
Thats it for now.
Ever hopeful for a great Christmas selling season :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment