Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Design personalized gifts at Zazzle.


Check out the newest designs. I have them on all my products......shirts, mugs,ties,bags,and lots more.

My back is doing much better. 9 visits to the chiropractor later lol He says its going to take about 2 months or maybe
more. Oh well :-)

The big loss for the Vikings this week-end left me a little empty feeling. Such a bummer, huh? Next Year!!

Lost started (last years season finale) last night. I was SO excited to see it again! I sure wish this wasn't the last season
for the awesome show! I made a new design, Forever Lost. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary! Cool stuff. i like the slide show!
    hey and i thought Lost starts tonite. feb 2/10 ooohhhh i hope i didn't miss it...Wasn't it a rerun last week? anyways, Im going to tweet you blog...k? have a great day.....
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your back is getting better...8)
    hey are you on twitter?

    ReplyDelete